This page contains information concerning Conference grants.
EAERE 2011 Grants (20 grants available) – How to apply
1. Grants fall in two categories:
a. 10 FULL GRANTS: they include accommodation costs, conference fees and travel costs (up to 500 € per return ticket).
b. 10 ACCOMMODATION AND FEES GRANTS: they include accommodation costs and conference fees.
2. Application for EAERE 2011 grants should be sent to email@example.com by 28th April 2011 and should contain: name, age, residence, nationality, organisation, email address and accepted paper/poster reference number; please mention “EAERE 2011 – Conference Grant” as the email subject.
3. Selection will be made by the Local Organising Committee and decisions will be communicated by 30th April 2011. Priority will be given to young age, country of origin and quality of research.
4. According to the ranking, the first ten obtain the FULL GRANTS while the second ten obtain the ACCOMMODATION AND FEES GRANTS.
5. The Local Organizing Committee will take care of accommodation expenses and conference fees. Travel expenses, when applicable, will be reimbursed upon travel receipts.
Additional grants are available thanks to funding from the European Environment Agency (EEA).
EEA Grants (8 grants available) - How to apply
1. Grants include travel costs and a per diem (daily allowance).
2. Applicants must be residents of (and have nationality from) EU12 Accession Countries and the 6EWB Countries (European Western Balkans: Albania, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Croatia, Macedonia FYR, Montenegro, Serbia).
3. Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org before 2nd May. Please:
a. attach the email of paper acceptance;
b. attach registration receipt (early registration expires 2nd May);
c. indicate: name, age, residence, nationality, organisation, email/address/telephone contacts.
4. Selection will be made by the Local Organising Committee and decisions will be communicated by 10th May.
5. Priority will be given to scholars/experts younger than 25 years old.
6. The 8 winners will be contacted by the EEA Travel Agency; pre-paid tickets will be provided.
7. A daily allowance of 220€ "per meeting day" (to cover for accommodation, Conference fees, local transport, food, etc.) will be reimbursed by EEA at the end of the Conference.